Address & Phone
3750 Paradise Road
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
805.964.8985 - Ranger Station
805.683.5686 - Operations
805.683.5110 - Horseback Riding
Campsites: 108 full hookups, 25 water & elec, 30 wooded tent sites, overflow sites, horse camping with pipe corrals (call 805.683.5686 for reservations ) - Rentals: (please arrive before midnight for check-in) 2 TTN-4 Cabins, 2 TTN-5 Cabins, 3 – 30’ slide-out trailers, 9 - 30’ deluxe trailers, 8 Getaway cabins, 5 Western Village Cabins, 10 Covered Wagons.
Click here to see a brochure of our rental units
Click here to see our Annual Site Lease Program
**Rancho Oso is OPEN! Paradise Road is Open to Rancho Oso, which is unaffected by the government shut down. Come Visit!
Bordered by the Los Padres National Forest and the Santa Ynez River, Rancho Oso offers acres of beautiful scenery and endless opportunities for horseback riding and hiking. Our dude ranch has cattle grazing in the fields and horses that are gentle enough for beginners. A unique cobblestone lodge with a huge fireplace brings the flavor of this western preserve alive. Come stay in a cabin resembling an Old West building or a covered wagon sitting underneath the stars. Spend the day relaxing at our pool and spa, take a short drive to the tourist mecca of Santa Barbara on the Pacific Coast, or head over to the unique town of Solvang.
Member Amenities Include
Adult Center, Basketball Court, Chapel, Country Store, Dump Station, Family Center, Guided Horseback Rides, Horse Boarding, Horse Camping, Horseback Riding, Horseshoe Pits, Laundry Facilities, Mini-Golf, Nature Trails, Pavilion, Ping-Pong, Playground, Pool Table, RV Storage, Satellite TV, Spa, Stone Lodge Kitchen, Swimming Pools, Tennis Courts, Volleyball Court, Free Wi-Fi Access
The correct General Delivery for mail is: General Delivery, Santa Ynez, CA 93460
Stay in our Authentic Tipi!
Visit our Rancho Oso Guest Ranch & Stables site
Points of Interest
- Los Padres National Forest & hiking trails, adjacent to preserve
- Santa Ynez River Recreation Area & "Red Rocks" swimming holes, 5 miles
- Cachuma Lake Wildlife Boat Tours, 10 miles
- Painted Cave Chumash Indian Site, 10 miles
- Lake Cachuma Recreation Area , 10 miles
- Santa Barbara beaches, 20 miles
- Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History, 20 miles
- Santa Ynez Valley Historical Society Museum, 20 miles
- Carriage Museum, Santa Barbara, 23 miles
- Santa Barbara Maritime Museum, 23 miles
- Solvang Danish Community, 24 miles
- Stearns Wharf, Santa Barbara, 24 miles
- Queen of the Missions, Santa Barbara, 24 miles
- Santa Ines Mission, Solvang, 24 miles
- Santa Barbara County Courthouse & Tours, 24 miles
- Santa Barbara Zoo, 25 miles
- Hearst Castle, 125 miles
Additional Local Information
Santa Ynez Valley Visitors Association
Santa Barbara Convention & Visitors Bureau
All rental trailers and TT Cabins now include FREE satellite TV and color TV/DVDs. Bring your DVDs, or rent the latest releases at the Country Store.
Experience Horseback Riding at Rancho Oso - open both weekends and weekdays! See the breathtaking countryside during a guided trail ride. Our gentle horses are suitable for all riding levels. Hand-led rides are available for ages 7 and younger. Please call ahead for reservations at 805.683.5110.