4700 Crown Valley Road
Acton, CA 93510
Campsites: 545 full hook-up, 410 power/water, 9 Getaway Cabins, 8 cabins and 20 rental trailers. **70 sites recently upgraded to 50 amp!
Click here for information on our Extended Stay program.
Secluded in the high desert country along the Santa Clara streamway, this 266-acre oasis is surrounded by lush greenery, majestic scenery and towering cottonwood trees. The 60 acres of the streamway traversing the preserve provide ideal nature walk activities. The temperate climate offers year-round fun and activities for all ages. Located only one hour from Los Angeles, this preserve offers the perfect stop to visit various Hollywood attractions and major theme parks.
Member Amenities Include
Adult Center, Ball Field, Basketball Court, Country Store, Family Center, Horseshoe Pits, Junior Camper Club, Laundry Facilities, Mini-Golf, Playgrounds, Restaurant, RV Storage, Shuffleboard, Spa, Swimming Pools, Tennis Courts, Volleyball Court, Wi-Fi Access
Coming Soon! New Welcome Center, Rennovated Pool Area, Sports Courts and Upgraded Family and Adult Lodges!
Points of Interest
- Vasquez Rocks County Park, 12 miles
- Palmdale Playhouse, 15 miles
- California Poppy Reserve, 20 miles
- Devil's Punch Bowl, 30 miles
- Exotic Feline Breeding Center, 35 miles
- Universal Studios, 40 miles
- J. Paul Getty Museum, 41 miles
- Mt. Wilson Observatory, 42 miles
- Pantages Theater, 42 miles
- Historical Hollywood, 42 miles
- Edwards Air Force Base, 48 miles
- Downtown Los Angeles, 48 miles
- Griffith Park, 57 miles
- Knott's Berry Farm, 70 miles
- Ventura, CA (Pacific Ocean), 76 miles
Additional Local Information