Address & Phone
2555 US Hwy 17 South
Wauchula, FL 33873
863.735.8888 - Ranger
Campsites: 200 full hook-up, 200 power/water only (honeywagon service available Jan - March) - Rentals: 9 cabins
Just minutes south of both the Orlando and Tampa metropolitan areas, the Peace River campground is ideally situated to explore the surrounding local attractions. Big-city sports arenas, amusement parks and arts districts are a pleasant drive away as are day trips to the famed white powder beaches of Florida's west coast. You can also take advantage of quality amenities close to your campsite -- a sparkling swimming pool, food service, and nature trails make this resort a real treasure.
Please note: The Peace River preserve is in high demand from December 15 through March 31, so we recommend that you call 90 days in advance for reservations during this time of year.
Watch the Peace River Video!
Member Amenities Include
Boat Launch, Canoes, Country Store, Fossil Equipment Rental, Game Room, Heated Swimming Pool, Horseshoe Pits, Nature Trails, Pickleball Court, Playground, Recreation Hall, River Frontage, Shuffleboard, Spa, Trading Post, Wi-Fi Access Lounge
**For mail delivery, please use General Delivery, Zolfo Springs, FL 33890 (2 mi. away).
Points of Interest
- Peace River Animal Refuge and Ranch, .5 mile
- Sixteen Hands Horse Sanctuary, 20 miles
- Pioneer Park Museum, .5 mile
- Torrey Oaks Golf Course, 3.5 miles
- Payne's Creek State Historical Site, 10 miles
- Highlands Hammock State Park, 20 miles
- Solomon's Castle, 21 miles
- Indian Prairie Safari, 40 miles
- Bok Tower Gardens, 47 miles
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, 58 miles
- Busch Gardens - Tampa, 70 miles
Additional Local Information