Gateway to Cape Cod
Address & Phone
90 Stevens Road
Rochester, MA 02770
Campsites: 149 full hookups- Rentals: 41 Park Models
Plan to discover Plymouth Rock and Cape Cod when you reserve one of our easy-access wooded sites. We have a long list of amenities and activities that provide guests with a varied selection of things to do. See cranberries being harvested in fall, shop, take the ferry to Martha's Vineyard, swim, whale watch, sightsee along the ocean or just relax by the campfire. Whatever your choice, our property captures the essence of a Cape Cod vacation.
Member Amenities Include
Basketball Court, Fishing, General Store, Hiking nearby, Horseshoes, Laundry Facility, Pond Access, Playground, Recreation Center, Shuffleboard, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Video Games, Volleyball Court, Walk the Trails Participant
You are welcome to bring canoes or kayaks for boating in our pond!
Our Pool will be closed for the season September 15th.
Points of Interest
- Boston, 55 miles
- Wrentham Outlets, 35 miles
- JFK Memorial, Hyannis, 35 miles
- Ferry to Martha's Vineyard, 35 miles
- Foxwoods Casino, 95 miles
- Fall River Heritage State Park, 30 miles
- Historic Plymouth, 20 miles
- Cape Cod Canal, 20 miles
- Cape Cod National Seashore, 65 miles
- Wareham Beach, 15 miles
- Public Golf Courses, 5 miles
- Kennedy Compound, 35 miles
Additional Local Information