Lake and Shore
Address & Phone
515 Corson Tavern Road
Ocean View, NJ 08230
Campsites: 80 full hookups - Rentals: 15 Park Models
The Cape May and Wildwood beaches are a short drive from this premier campground that features water fun. A water park, outdoor pool, and 12-acre lake are just some of your choices when looking to cool off from the summer sun. We invite you to boat, fish, and enjoy a host of amenities and activities. Open year-round, you will find Lake and Shore's location perfect for that vacation getaway any day of the year. It's one of our most popular properties for a reason.
Member Amenities Include
Basketball Court, Beach, Country Store, Horseshoe Pits, Lake, Mini-Golf, Paddleboats, Playground, Shuffleboard, Snack Bar, Swimming Pool, Video Games, Volleyball Court
Lake & Shore's Annual Site Lease Program
Do you own your own RV? Are you tired of moving it several times throughout the season? After a tough week at work, how nice would it be to pull up to your RV and kick your feet up? If you have answered yes to these questions, we have the program that's just right for you!
• $4,495 per year for 3 years
• Large Concrete Pad
• Site Covered in Stone
• Stay up to 180 days any way you like during campground operating schedule.
Contact Lake & Shore for additional details. Available sites will go fast!
Points of Interest
- Historic Cape May, 20 miles
- Wildwood Beach and Boardwalk, 15 miles
- Avalon, Sea Isle City Beaches,12 miles
- Cape May County Public Zoo, 10 miles
- Cape May Lewes Ferry, 25 miles
- Atlantic City, 25 miles
- Cape May Museum, 20 miles
- Cape May Point-Sunken Ship, 20 miles
- Wheaton's Glass Factory, 35 miles
- Historic Cold Spring Harbor, 20 miles
- Ocean City Aquarium, 15 miles
- Smithville Historic Village, 35 miles
- Tuckahoe to Cape May Train, 20 miles
- Christmas Historical Tour, 20 miles
Additional Local Information