Address & Phone
30000 Sandlake Road
Cloverdale, OR 97112
Campsites: 55 full hook-ups, 256 power and water - Rentals: 3 deluxe cabins, 6 cedar cabins,
4 Getaway cabins
View Linen Package
Campsites, Day Use, Rentals
The Oregon coastline is the setting of the 105-acre Pacific City preserve, which sits amid towering spruce trees overlooking the ocean. The beach and Cape Kiwanda sand dunes are within walking distance. Here, beachcombing, hiking, sight-seeing, fishing, as well as clamming and crabbing abound. Scenic drives take you past Cape Meares Lighthouse, the Dory Fleet and Tillamook, a major recreation area.
Member Amenities Include
Basketball Court, Beach Access, Bocce Ball, Family Center, Fire Ring, Food Service, Horse Corrals, Horse Trail to Beach, Horseshoe Pits, Laundry Facilities, Mini-Golf, Nature Trails, Pickleball Court, Playground, RV Storage, Sanitation Station, Bear Essentials Store, Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi at the Family Lodge
Preserve Annual Site Program
Your personal site is waiting! Select from Sewer, 50-amp and/or Ocean View sites. New picnic table & privacy chain across the campsite. Personalize your campsite and/or add a storage shed. No need to haul your RV. Contact the Resort Manager at 503.965.6200.
2013 Theme Weekends
June Recreation Activities
Points of Interest
- Whale Watching at our Family Center
- Three Arch Rocks Nat'l Bird and Sea Lion Refuge, 10 miles
- Tillamook Naval Air Museum, 18 miles
- Blue Heron French Cheese Company, 20 miles
- Tillamook County Pioneer Museum, 20 miles
- Latimer Quilt and Textile Center Museum, 21 miles
- Tillamook Cheese Factory, 22 miles
- Chinook Winds Casino / Spirit Mountain Casino, 25 miles
- Garibaldi Museum, 30 miles
- Fun Run Excursion Train, 40 miles
- Nehalem Bay Winery, 44 miles
- Hatfield Marine Science Center (OSU) and Oregon Coast Aquarium, 50 miles
- Sea Lion Caves
- Howard Hughes' Spruce Goose Museum, 63 miles
Additional Local Information
Pacific City Visitor Guide (special events listing, community updates)
BEACHCOMBER (extended stay): $20/night, maximum 7 nights
ANNUAL SITE PROGRAM: Contact the preserve 503.965.6200.
STORAGE: Dry - $3/day, $50/month, $300/bi-annual, $550/annual. With electric $100/mo + electricity.
SUPERHOST (4+ sites/rentals): Reunions, anniversaries, birthdays, retreats, church groups, etc. Limited sites available. Call 503.965.6200 for reservations.
BEAR ESSENTIALS : Stocked with your basic needs -- campfire wood, propane, snacks, gifts, Wilson Cellular Antennas and Amplifiers, video/DVD rentals, and more.
RENTALS: Platinum members - get 50% off rental rates when you reserve 5 or greater consecutive nights year-round.