Mountain views from the pool at this Apache Junction RV resort
Golden Sun RV Resort is the perfect Arizona escape! With breathtaking views of the Superstition Mountains, this Apache Junction RV resort won't fail to impress. The warm weather of the west also serves as an ideal retreat to beat the cold winters.
For the activity seeker, plenty of activities await our guests. Whether you enjoy relaxing by the pool, taking a challenging exercise class, or participating in a game of bingo, we have just the activity for you. Golden Sun RV Resort is conveniently located near shopping, dining, hiking, fishing and boating, as well as world-class medical facilities. Stay a day, week, month or the whole year!
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Golden Sun RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Ceramics - Wood Carving
- Computer Club
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Weekly Dances
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Exercise Classes
- Red Hat Society
- Activities Committee
- Activities Director
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Craft Shop Wood Shop
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Potlucks
- Bingo/Card Playing
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Live Entertainment
- Square, Line, Round & Ballroom Dancing
- Water Aerobics
- Horseshoes (TBD)
Ways to Stay
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (480) 983-3760 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets are allowed. Maximum of 2 pets.
Campground Services & Information
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards. A $50 utility deposit is required for stays of 30 days or more.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.