Age-Qualified RV Resort in Arizona
The gorgeous outdoor swimming pool at Mesa Verde RV Resort is just one of the amenities that will compel you to book your next trip to this beautiful RV resort in Arizona. Conveniently located near shopping, dining and recreational activities, Mesa Verde RV Resort truly has everything you need for a fun and fulfilling vacation.
At the resort, there is plenty to do for those maintaining an active lifestyle. Shuffleboard, horseshoes, swimming and billiards are just a few popular activities. Mesa Verde RV Resort also offers bingo, potlucks, dances and many other activities throughout the season. Off site, San Diego, Laughlin and Phoenix are all within a three-hour drive.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- RV Storage
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Mesa Verde RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Committe
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Church Service
- Line Dancing
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Red Hat Society
- Weekly Dances
- Western Line Dancing Classes
- Activities Coordinator
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Jam Sessions
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Men's/Women's Golf League
- Square, Line, Round & Ballroom Dancing
- Weekly Potlucks
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
- Age Qualified Resort.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (928) 726-5814 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets are allowed.
- No aggressive breeds.
- Two (2) pets max per site
- Please clean up after pets and do not leave unattended on site.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.