Naturally Beautiful RV Campground in Arizona
Arizona is known for its expansive desert and mountain backdrops. At Verde Valley RV Campground, you’ll enjoy the best of everything Arizona has to offer. Situated on the scenic Verde River, Verde Valley RV Campground offers 300 acres of picturesque beauty. Explore the majestic Red Rocks to the north, Mingus Mountains to the west and the Hackberry Mountains to the south. With a moderate year-round climate, this RV campground in Arizona is an ideal location for your next retreat.
Rich in geological and cultural history, the area surrounding Verde Valley RV Campground offers hours of exploration and sightseeing. Kayak down the Verde River, explore the famous ghost town of Jerome, take a drive through scenic Sedona, or sample wines at local wineries. The possibilities are endless when you spend your next vacation at Verde Valley RV Campground!
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Verde Valley RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Children's Playground
- Creative Arts & Crafts Classes and Projects
- E-Mail Access/Central Modem Connection
- Jam Sessions
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Activities Committe
- Hiking Club
- Kids Activities
- Mini Golf
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (928) 634-8158 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservations & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
Campground Services & Information
- Overnight camping or sleeping in non-camping or personal vehicles (e.g. car, minivan), school buses, or "schoolies" is not permitted. Guests must have a RVIA certified camping vehicle or a tent.
- For 50amp site reservation requests, call the resort directly at (928) 634-8158. Additional fees apply.
- WiFi available in both lodges. WiFi is not available at any rentals due to location in Verde River Canyon.
- There is a $2 mail fee per item on any guest packages/mail that is delivered to the property.
- Open fires not permitted. Guests must use store bought fire pits with screened mesh covers. Subject to local fire restrictions.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.