San Francisco RV Resort
SF Bay Area RV campground overlooking the Pacific Ocean
Just 15 miles from the Golden Gate Bridge, Half Moon Bay, Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz, and many of the SF Bay area's other favorites, San Francisco RV Resort's great location can't be beat!
San Francisco RV Resort is situated on a 60ft bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean with amazing sunset views. The Pacific Ocean is ideal for surfers, tide-pool adventurers, and loungers alike!
At this oceanside SF Bay area RV campground, our knowledgeable staff is eager to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Whether you would like help getting settled or want advice about planning a day-trip, San Francisco RV Resort is at your service.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- WiFi Hotspot
Ways to Stay
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 650-355-7093
San Francisco Pool and Spa Renovation
Pool and Spa will be renovated and may not be open during the process. Renovations should be done within 2023.
Propane and Clubhouse Temporarily Closed at San Francisco RV Resort
Please be advised that our propane and clubhouse are closed until further notice.
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Business Office Hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. Download the form here: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact or message our call center at (650) 206-7323 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- If the cancellation fee is greater than the deposit received, the guest is required to pay the difference.
- Extended stays (28 days or longer): The deposit is non-refundable at any time.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the office. Additional WiFi available at the site for a fee.
- We do NOT allow tent camping. Please do not bring tents or truck camper shells to the resort when you camp.
- Due to size restrictions only motorhomes are permitted on Premium Inland sites.
- Our sites accommodate the smallest RVs to 45' motorhomes.
- The main office does not accept guests' packages and mail; packages will be returned to the sender. If a package is received and accepted, a $10.00 Mailbox Fee per package will be applied to your reservation. We encourage you to use an Amazon Locker or contact our local Post Office.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.