Thousand Trails Turtle Beach
Laid-Back RV Campground in California
Turtle Beach RV Campground is the perfect RV resort in California for a weekend of fishing and relaxation. Located along the San Joaquin River, Turtle Beach is a scenic and quiet retreat for any fisherman, individual, couple or family looking for peace and tranquility. At Turtle Beach RV Campground, we offer RV campsites and shady tent camping areas close to the river. Relax on the sand, enjoy jet skiing or boating on the river, and spend time with family and friends at this picturesque RV campground in California’s beautiful Modesto region.
Turtle Beach RV Campground is a limited service campground. While you are staying with us, be sure to enjoy local attractions in nearby Manteca, Modesto and Stockton. We look forward to making your Turtle Beach camping trip a memorable getaway!
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Boat Ramp
- WiFi $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Turtle Beach RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Boat Launch
Ways to Stay
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 209-239-2034
General Policies & Information
Policies & General Information
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 12 noon
- Welcome Center: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. Download the form here: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
After Hours Arrival
- We are not currently able to provide after hours check-in. Please be aware that check-ins end daily at 6 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Reservations & Payments
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed. Two pets are allowed. Extra pets are $2 per day.
Campground Services & Information
Free WiFi around the clubhouse. Park-wide WiFi is available from Jabba Communications for a fee.
There is no fire ring or grill on-site. Campers may bring their own above ground, contained fit pit. Propane or charcoal only.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.