Naturally Beautiful RV Campground in Florida
Looking for adventure coupled with the beauty of the outdoors? Then a visit to this RV camp in Florida is the perfect getaway. Conveniently situated just south of the Orlando and Tampa metropolitan areas, Peace River RV Campground is ideal for exploring local attractions as well as enjoying our on site amenities. Whether you prefer the water or the woods, Peace River RV Campground has something for everyone.
Spend your day canoeing, kayaking, fishing and fossil hunting on the river or take a walk through one of our nature trails. Spending a day at the amusement parks? Taking a scenic drive to the white sand beaches of the Gulf Coast? No matter how you choose to spend your day, your Peace River RV campsite will be waiting for you. Reserve a spot today!
Please note: The Peace River preserve is in high demand from December 15 through March 31, so we recommend that you call 90 days in advance for reservations during this time of year.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Ramp
- Waterfront sites
- Billiards/Game Room
- Bocci Ball
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Peace River RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Jam Sessions
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Potlucks
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Church Service
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Line Dancing
- Mini Golf
- Stream Fishing
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
- Please be aware that during the high use/winter season (mid December - March) 50amp, full hook-up sites are not guaranteed and may not be available at check-in. Contact the campground directly for more details on full hook-ups during the winter months.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests under 18 years at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 570-2267.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 Months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.