Terre Haute RV Campground in Indiana
Looking for more than just an RV campground? Horseshoe Lakes is just the place. Situated amid a stunning setting of spring-fed lakes and wooded landscapes, Horseshoe Lakes RV Camping Resort is home to over 290 acres. Catering to the needs of children and adults alike, this RV campground in Indiana offers a family friendly atmosphere and the charm of a true campground.
On top of providing unbeatable campsites, Horseshoe Lakes has access to 11 lakes. Fish for crappie, catfish, bass, bluegill and more. Fishing not your thing? No problem. Horseshoe Lakes RV Camping Resort offers many recreational activities for the whole family. For off-site excursions, nearby towns are complete with shops and restaurants. Book your trip to Horseshoe Lakes today!
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Horseshoe Lakes RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Volleyball Court and Sand Badminton
- Children's Playground
General Policies & Information
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 12 noon
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper.
- Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (765) 832-2487.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- If you are bringing firewood in the park, please remove all bark and wrap it up in Saran Wrap due to the Ash Borer.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.