Year-Round RV Campground in Indiana
Located just outside Cincinnati and Indianapolis, Indian Lakes RV Camping Resort is the place to be for seasonal vacationing. We offer a variety of rental accommodations for all of our guests including rustic cabins equipped with kitchens and baths.
Visit Indian Lakes RV Camping Resort - an RV campground in Indiana dedicated to creating a family-oriented atmosphere coupled with nature. Don't forget to pack appropriately! We endure fluctuating temps throughout spring/fall and 90 degree highs in the summer.
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Golf Course
- Boat Ramp
- Waterfront sites
- WiFi $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Indian Lakes RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Planned Activities
- Activities Director
- Beach Fishing
- Children's Program
- Kids Activities
- Sand Badminton
- Water Park
- Horseshoe Court
- Restaurant (Seasonal/Weekends)
Look Whats New at Indian Lakes!
Come and see the latest updates at Indian Lakes RV Campground that include:
154 New RV Sites
Plus, pardon our dust. We're excited to share the start of these renovations to be completed in 2022:
More 50amp Electrical Sites
New Asphalt Roads
Bath House Renovation
General Policies & Information
Policies and General Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 12 p.m.
- Rental Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 570-2267.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.