Coastal RV Camp in Maine
If beauty and serenity are at the top of your list, then booking a Moody Beach RV Camping trip is the ticket to an enjoyable retreat. Just minutes from Ogunquit Beach, this RV camp in Maine offers activities that represent authentic coastal living. Get extreme with whale watching or deep sea fishing. Shop, hike or walk along the beach. Maine is known for its seafood, so be sure to enjoy the many great restaurants nearby.
Reserve a spot today at Moody Beach RV Campground in Maine. The beautifully wooded area will provide peaceful views for your entire stay. Tent sites, full hookup pull thru sites and rentals accommodations are available for all of your camping needs.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Near Beach
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
- WiFi $$
- Cable TV $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Moody Beach RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Card Playing
- Children's Program
- Arts & Crafts
- Kids Activities
- Planned Activities
- Children's Playground
- Live Entertainment
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Pets are allowed.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside the normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Linens are not included in our rentals but are available for an additional $25.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.