Stroll the world's longest freshwater boardwalk near this Port Huron RV campground
Wooded wilderness, a flowing river and rolling hills are all within reach when you visit St. Clair RV Resort in Port Huron. Guests of St. Clair RV Resort can enjoy all kinds of water sports, including swimming, fishing, boating, or just spend time watching freighters from the longest freshwater boardwalk in the world. For off site attractions, this Port Huron RV campground is just an hour from the world-renowned Henry Ford Museum, the Detroit Zoo, and three major casinos. Don’t forget your passport! St. Clair RV Resort is only 12 miles from the Blue Water Bridge crossing to Sarnia, Canada.
Ask our staff about places to visit or eat near our Port Huron RV campground. We're eager to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at St Clair RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Mini Golf
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Kids Activities
- Planned Activities
Exciting Changes Coming Soon! (unpublished 11/17/22 due to pub date)
Great news - WiFi coming soon!
General Policies & Information
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Campsite & Rental check-out: 12 noon
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (810) 329-7129.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit for me against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.