Desert RV Camp in Nevada
This isn't your typical Las Vegas trip! This tranquil RV camp in Nevada is quite a contrast to "The Strip" of Las Vegas just six miles away. A Las Vegas RV camping trip is more than just nightlife and stage productions; it's rediscovering the outdoors. Soak up views of the mountains, cliffs and valleys that surround the grounds of Las Vegas RV Campground. Relax in our swimming pool and soak in our hot tub.
Off site, fishing on Lake Mead might be just the ticket for you. Or take a tour of the famous Hoover Dam. And of course, the Las Vegas Strip is just a few quick miles away, allowing you to truly have it all when visiting our Las Vegas RV Campground. The possibilities are endless!
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Dog Park
- Cable TV
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Las Vegas RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Sunday Worship Service
- Potluck Meals
- Movie Night
- Game Night
Pardon Our Dust - Las Vegas Pool & Hot Tub Temporarily Closed
The resort pool and hot tub are currently closed for maintenance. At this time, we do not have a confirmed reopening date, but we are working with our vendors to reopen the pool and hot tub as soon as any necessary repairs are completed.
General Policies & Information
- RV check-in: 12 noon - 10:30 p.m.
- RV check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 362-6736.
- Pets are allowed.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Campground Services & Information
- RV and tow vehicles, car dollies, trailers and cargo trailers (behind an RV or 5th Wheel) must not exceed 60 feet in total length. You may be required to store additional length off site.
- Tent and Personal Vehicle camping is not allowed at this park. Only 1 camping vehicle is allowed per site.
- Sewer connection must form an air tight seal at each site.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.