Thousand Trails Chestnut Lake
Serene lake fishing at an Atlantic City–Cape May RV campground
Nestled in the New Jersey Pine Barrens is the beautiful Chestnut Lake RV Campground. Designed for tranquility, the campground is inviting to guests who like to relax while enjoying favorite pastimes such as fishing in our serene lake, taking a dip in the pool or reading a book poolside.
Additionally, this Atlantic City-Cape May RV Resort is a great place for the whole family - including the four legged members!
Make Chestnut Lake RV Campground your camping home base as you visit all the attractions of New Jersey, Atlantic City, New York City and Philadelphia. From the beaches, boardwalk, lake and shore, Chestnut Lake RV Campground has it all!
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi $$
- Satellite TV
- Cable TV $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Chestnut Lake RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Planned Activities
- Square dancing
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Mini Golf
04/21/2023 – 04/23/2023
This weekend we welcome back our campers and celebrate Earth Day.
Kids Rule Weekend
04/28/2023 – 04/30/2023
Join us for a weekend full of activities for kids and those who are kids at heart.
Cinco de Mayo
05/05/2023 – 05/07/2023
Come and celebrate Cinco de Mayo with us this weekend. We will have crafts and activities for everyone to enjoy.
Mother's Day Weekend
05/12/2023 – 05/14/2023
This weekend we will celebrate mom.
05/19/2023 – 05/21/2023
Join us for a weekend of fun camp activities. Our first fishing tournament of the season is planned for this weekend.
Memorial Day Weekend
05/26/2023 – 05/28/2023
Celebrate Memorial day with us.
06/02/2023 – 06/04/2023
Join us for a fun filled weekend of Mardi Gras themed activities.
06/09/2023 – 06/11/2023
Who's your favorite Disney character? Do you have a favorite Disney movie? Come enjoy our Disney themed activities.
Father's Day Weekend
06/16/2023 – 06/18/2023
Let's celebrate dad! There will be a fishing tournament and other activities all weekend.
Pet Lover's Weekend
06/23/2023 – 06/25/2023
This is the weekend to show off your pet.
Celebrate Independance Day
06/30/2023 – 07/02/2023
Red, white, and blue! We'll have activities for all to do.
Wet & Wild Weekend
07/07/2023 – 07/09/2023
Get ready to get wet! The activities this weekend will involve a lot of water.
Country Western Weekend
07/14/2023 – 07/16/2023
Break out your cowboy boots and hats. Join us for a weekend filled with activity and music.
Christmas in July
07/21/2023 – 07/23/2023
Ho, Ho, Ho! It's that time of year... come celebrate Christmas with us.
07/28/2023 – 07/30/2023
Enjoy games and fun for the whole family.
Candy Land Weekend
08/04/2023 – 08/06/2023
This weekend will be filled with games, candy, and a scavenger hunt.
Under the Sea
08/11/2023 – 08/13/2023
There will be sea-related activities and games all weekend long. Plus, we will host a fishing tournament.
3rd Annual Carnival
08/18/2023 – 08/20/2023
Join us on Saturday for our Third Annual Carnival. There will be games, prizes, music, and more.
Blast from the Past
08/25/2023 – 08/27/2023
This weekend we will be celebrating the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s.
Labor Day Weekend
09/01/2023 – 09/03/2023
Join us for a weekend full of activity to end the summer. We will host a "Back to School" bingo.
Field day - Outdoor Fun
09/08/2023 – 09/10/2023
There will be games and fun for all.
Chocolate Lovers Weekend
09/15/2023 – 09/17/2023
If you love chocolate like we love chocolate this weekend is for you.
Back to Nature
09/22/2023 – 09/24/2023
This is a weekend to be outside, take a walk, and enjoy nature.
Harry Potter Weekend
09/29/2023 – 10/01/2023
Wizards and Wands! This weekend there will be crafts and events for everyone who loves Harry Potter.
Camp of Horrors
10/06/2023 – 10/08/2023
This is our first of two Halloween Weekends.
10/13/2023 – 10/15/2023
This is our 2nd (and last) weekend of Halloween fun and activity.
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 609-652-1005
General Policies & Information
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out : 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 12 noon
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper.
- Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Leashed pets are always welcome at the campground; but are not allowed in our rentals. However, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (609) 465-4517.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Campground Services & Information
- Cable $3 per day
- WiFi is available from FastWave for a fee.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.