Jersey Shore Camping
King Nummy Trail is the campground with something for everyone. Whether relaxing by the pools in the warm summer sun, strolling through Victorian Cape May, sharing the kids’ thrills at the boardwalk rides or toasting marshmallows over an open campfire, there are endless attractions here. Our most valued feature at King Nummy is our campers - people who keep returning, year after year, because of our clean, friendly, and family-oriented atmosphere.
- Outdoor Pavilion
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
General Policies & Information
Policies & General Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 1 p.m.
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Campsite & rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Winter Hours: Fri - Mon: Closed, Tue - Thu: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Pets are allowed. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please call our office during business hours at (609) 456-4242.
Reservation and Payment Policy
- Your credit card will be charged the Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due upon arrival.
- All sites are water and electric. Honey Wagon service is available for an additional fee.
- All sites are assigned upon arrival.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Campground Services & Information
- Four night minimum stay required during Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.
- The visitor fee is $5 per day and $10 per night.
- One family allowed per site.
- One RV/tent allowed per site (For an additional $10 per night, one tent is permitted on each reserved RV site).
- Campers desiring to stay for a single night are always welcome, if available, on a walk-up basis only.
- NYS Sales and Occupancy tax does not apply to campsites regardless of length of stay.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.