Thousand Trails Forest Lake
An Advance, NC RV campground along the banks of the Yadkin River
Whether you're looking for a quiet weekend around the campfire or a getaway full of excitement and local attractions, Forest Lake RV campground has you covered. Situated on 306 acres of forests, green fields and rolling hills, this Advance, NC RV campground offers a prime recreation spot along the banks of the Yadkin River.
You will never tire of the many activities available at Forest Lake RV Campground. Miles of trails provide the perfect setting for hiking, biking, horseback riding and golf carting, while the campground's lake offers fishing, boating and a beach for swimming. Bring a camera! You'll see so much wildlife during your stay, including deer, turkeys, hawks and plenty of fish. Close to this RV campground in Advance, NC, the town of Lexington offers plenty of additional activities, including one of the South's largest food festivals – the Lexington Barbecue Festival – each October. Other cities close by are Mocksville, Winston Salem, Charlotte, and Greensboro.
Don't wait to reserve your next stay! In addition to 283 campsites, Forest Lake RV resort has 18 cozy cabins for rent!
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Dog Park
- Horse Trails
- WiFi $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Forest Lake RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- River/Lake Fishing
- Card Room
- Children's Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Outdoor Movies
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Church Service
- Jam Sessions
- Theme Weekends
- Weekly Dances
- Weekly Yard Sales
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 336-998-4135
General Policies & Information
- RV check-in: 12 noon
- RV check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 2 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (336) 998-4135.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties are applied to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Campground Services & Information
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after. Maximum leash length allowed is 10 foot.
- Quiet time: 11 p.m. - 7 a.m.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.