You will feel right at home!
Welcome to Harbor Point RV! There’s no better experience than a contemporary blend of nature with a hint of salt air. Our campground provides a clean and relaxing environment only 6 miles from the beach. Stay with us on our scenic wooded grounds that can accommodate all size and type of RV. We are a pet-friendly community, so bring your fur babies with you!
Whether you like kayaking the Inter-coastal Waterway, fishing, boating, beach-combing Topsail Island’s beautiful beaches, surfing the waves, swimming, or getting to know the locals, we have the perfect site for you. You will feel right at home in our community!
- Swimming Pool
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Dog Park
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
- Harbor Point does not allow mail or packages to be delivered for transient guests.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 2 p.m.
- Check-out: 1 p.m.
- Office Hours: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Sun-Sat
- Minimum check-in age is 18.
- Guests aged 12 and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (866) 839-2628.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due upon arrival.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
Cancellation & Refunds Policies
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.