One Beautiful Lake, One RV Campground in Ohio
Looking for a fun trip away from it all? Fishing, hiking trails, family activities, and pristine waters await you at Kenisee Lake RV Campground. Surrounded by breathtaking foliage and water views, this RV campground in Ohio offers the perfect getaway for couples, friends, and families.
With plenty of campsites, guests can take their pick at their ideal setting. Choose from heavily wooded sites, clear and open camping, or scenic sites with a water view. Like to fish? Then Kenisee Lake RV Campground couldn't be more perfect. Home to a beautiful lake and three ponds, guests can spend the day fishing and creating memories by the water.
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Waterfront sites
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Bocci Ball
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Kenisee Lake RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Sand Badminton
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Bocci Ball
- Children's Playground
- Planned Activities
- Activities Coordinator
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Mini Golf
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 440-576-9030
General Policies & Information
- RV check-in: 12 noon - 9 p.m.
- RV check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper.
- Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
After Hours Arrival
- There is no check-in after 9 p.m.
- Arrivals after 9 p.m. must park overnight in the designated lower parking lot area until 9 a.m. Proceed to Ranger Check in area in the morning to check-in.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Campground Services & Information
- Quiet hours are 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Avoid travelling ot the campground via Mill Creek Road as there is a low clearance bridge on Mill Creek Road, west of Kenisee Lake.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.