Relaxing RV Campground in Ohio
Visit our Wilmington RV campground in Ohio and discover 170 acres of premier camping! Located between Cincinnati and Dayton, Wilmington Thousand Trails RV Campground offers rolling landscape, a scenic lake and plenty of amenities. The on-site lake offers activities like fishing and canoeing, or guests can visit Cowan Lake and Caesar Creek just a few miles away for boating, swimming and horseback riding adventures. Additional local attractions include King's Island Amusement Park and the Clinton County Historical Society's Museum in Wilmington.
The staff at Thousand Trails Wilmington RV Campground works hard to ensure our guests enjoy a fun and relaxing environment. Our Wilmington RV campground in Ohio is a place you’ll want to return to time and time again.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore and equipment to use at Wilmington RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience. Stop by the store to check-out game equipment. The equipment is free to use; but, must be checked-out using member card or driver's license.
- Mini Golf
- Canoe Equipment
- Sand Volleyball
- Water Volleyball
- Ping Pong
- Air Hockey
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Quiet hours: 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival (after 8 p.m.) arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (937) 382-5883.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Rates are based on two vehicles per site.
- Reservation includes two free vehicle passes. Additional vehicle passes are $5 per car per day. Guests must be registered in advance. Valid park pass must be displayed in vehicle windows at all times while parked on property.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
Cancellations & Refunds
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are welcome at campsites and some rentals. We allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a no pet rental. Pets must be registered during check-in. Pets must be kept on a leash less than 10 feet at all times. Please clean up after your pets.
Campground Services & Information
- Free WiFi hotspot located at the pool, family lodge, and welcome center.
- We have 30amp sites only; no 50amp sites.
- There is no sewer hook-up; a dump station is available.
- Making an advance reservation is recommended. A reservation will guarantee that we will have a campsite available. Specific site numbers are assigned the day of arrival not at the time of the reservation.
- Golf carts welcome at an additional cost. Customer must be able to show proof of insurance. Must have a valid driver's license to operate the golf cart. Must register your golf cart during check-in.
- Honey wagon service available for a fee on Thursdays and Mondays. Please register one day in advance.
- Three catch and release fishing ponds available. No permit required.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.