Central Oregon RV campground open year round
Located on a vast 283 acres and along the Little Deschutes River, Bend-Sunriver RV Camping preserve offers the best of both worlds: lots of sunny days and cool, refreshing nights. Fishing enthusiasts should get excited about this Central Oregon RV campground, as area rivers and lakes are home to salmon, whitefish and rainbow trout. Visitors may also look forward to an array of water and land activities including swimming, boating, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, and horseback riding.
Want to explore more? An attractive quality for winter travelers is the world-class ski resort, Mt. Bachelor, just minutes from Bend-Sunriver RV Camping. Hiking and mountain biking are popular spring, summer and fall activities for outdoor enthusiasts, while great skiing is available nearby in the winter. Don't miss out on a memorable trip to this Central Oregon RV campground. We're confident you won't hesitate to make a return visit!
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Bend-Sunriver RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience. ========================================= COVID-19 IMPACT ON ACTIVITIES, EVENTS & AMENITIES Some scheduled activities, theme events, and amenities may not be active at Bend-Sunriver and are subject to change due to covid-19 restrictions. =========================================
- Children's Playground
- Mini Golf
- Kids Activities
- Planned Activities
Pardon Our Dust - Upgrades at Bend-Sunriver
Ensuring you have an enjoyable experience at Bend-Sunriver Campground is our priority. Wed like to let you know that the campground swimming pool and spa are closed for a complete renovation. Our goal is to reopen the spa and brand new pool in 2023.
Exciting Changes Coming Soon! (unpublished 11/17/22 due to pub date)
Great news - WiFi coming soon!
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Pardon Our Dust - Upgrades at Bend-Sunriver: Ensuring you have an enjoyable experience at Bend-Sunriver Campground is our priority. We’d like to let you know that the campground swimming pool and spa are closed for a complete renovation. Our goal is to reopen the spa and our brand new pool in 2023.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 10 a.m.
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Winter Office Hours: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the campground and in designated rentals. We do not allow pets in some rentals; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental. Pets in designated rentals are charged $10 per pet, per night.
After Hours Arrival
- Members: contact our Resort Services Department at (541) 593-8494 for late arrangements.
- Non-Members: contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Campsites are not pre-assigned and are first come, first served.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Maximum 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Extra vehicles (over 1 passenger vehicle) are charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Your credit card will be charged prior to arrival for rental reservations.
- Maximum 10 persons per site. More than 10 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Members are allowed 2 passenger vehicles. Each vehicle must be driven by a card-carrying member. Extra vehicles are charged $10 for the car and driver.
To make changes to your reservation:
- Non-Members: call our Reservation Department at (541) 593-8494 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Members: call our Reservation Department at (800) 288-7245 or log in on ThousandTrails.com and use the “Current Reservation” option to change or cancel your reservation. Changes or cancellations on the first day of the reservation can only be made via phone.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- No shows in rentals are subject to penalty of the equivalent of the Itinerary Total.
- No shows in campsites are subject to a penalty of $32.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
Campsite Services & Information
- We have no sewer hook-up sites and very limited 50amp sites.
- USPS no longer delivers to the Bend-Sunriver campground. We accept RV parts and medical supply deliveries only. These parts and supplies must be delivered by UPS/FedEx with pre-approval from the Ranger Station (fee: $5 per package). For all other deliveries, please use general delivery at the Sunriver post office (zip code 97707).
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.