Year-Round RV Resort in Oregon
Make Mt. Hood Village RV Resort your home base for all the fun the Mt. Hood recreational area has to offer. Since its opening in 1984, Mt. Hood Village RV Resort has been known as the premier RV resort in Oregon. We offer 300 wooded RV sites and a variety of rental accommodations, ranging from quaint vacation cottages, rustic cabins and unique yurts.
Fun and adventure is right around the corner from Mt. Hood Village RV Resort. A 27-hole golf course, more than 700 groomed hiking trails, rock climbing, bird watching, mountain biking and fishing are all within reach. Our Huckleberry Festival and Salmon-Mushroom Festival are just two of our regular activities presented at Mt. Hood Village RV Resort in Oregon. Nearby, historic Timberline Lodge is the only location in the United States that offers year-round skiing and snowboarding.
Make Mt. Hood Village RV Resort in Oregon your retreat for family gatherings, a trip with friends or a romantic getaway.
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Indoor Pool
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Mt Hood Village RV Resort. We offer seasonal (marked by *) and year-round activities. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Call our friendly staff to find out which seasonal activities are available. We can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Game Room
- Children's Playground
- Line Dancing
- Stream Fishing
- Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi, and Saunas
- Horseshoe Pits
- Fitness Center with Cardio Room & Weight Room
- Hiking/Nature Walks
- Activities Director*
- Arts & Crafts*
- Children's Activities/Games*
- Fun, Planned Family Activities*
Temporary Pool Closure at Mt. Hood
Our swimming pool is currently closed for renovation. We anticipate being able to reopen the pool this fall. Rest assured that during this temporary closure, the whirlpool spa and saunas will remain open for your use. The building's lobby and restrooms, as well as the fitness and recreation centers will also be available. We understand amenity closures like this present an inconvenience, for which we apologize. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to produce this exciting upgrade. If you have any questions during this time, please give our office a call at (503) 622-4011.
General Policies & Information
Policies & General Information
- RV check-in: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 255-3069.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed except in select rentals.
Campground Services & Information
- WiFi Hotspot located in the Lodge.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- The maximum amount of persons on a site is 6 total (including children). Guests who have more than 6 persons will need to purchase an additional site.
- A $4 resort fee applies to all reservations less than 30 days.
- A $30 cleaning fee applies to all rental reservations.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.