Relaxing RV Camp in Pennsylvania
One of our most popular campgrounds, Timothy Lake South RV Campground is a modern version of a traditional campground. Located just one mile from our sister property, Timothy Lake North, this RV campground in Pennsylvania is designed to accommodate the largest of Class A motor coaches and fifth wheel travel trailers.
Timothy Lake South RV Campground is a fan favorite with those who appreciate the opportunity to enjoy the peace and quiet nature has to offer. Relax at our outdoor pool, take the kids to the play area, and find the conveniences of home with our on site general store and laundry facilities. Guests at this RV campground in Pennsylvania also have access to additional amenities at nearby Timothy Lake North, allowing them to enjoy twice the fun!
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- WiFi $$
- Cable TV $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Timothy Lake South RV. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Planned Activities
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
(TTCP Members see your Member Details for additional guidelines)
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV campsite check-in: 1 p.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
After Hours Check-in
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
Reservations & Payments
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- If you use a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
Cancellations & Refunds
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Cable - $3.75/day
- Wireless - $3.96/day
- Shawnee Mountain E-Ticket Center: Timothy Lake South has all your Festival & Winter Events Tickets at a discount price for our members. Our members also get discounts for all the Spring, Summer and Fall Festivals. Additionally, we offer discounted tickets for Skiing & Tubing.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.