Please read the following policy to understand our pet policy at our various locations. This policy may change from time to time, so check back periodically.
- Guests may bring usual household pets such as dogs and cats to a campground and resort. No other animals, livestock, poultry, reptiles, insects, or exotic pets are permitted.
- All pets must be registered with the office and vaccination records must be available upon request, and all pets must wear a collar identifying the owner and phone number.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and under the control of their owner.
- Pets must not be left tied or otherwise unattended at any time.
- For the protection of, and in consideration to other persons, noisy, aggressive, vicious, unruly, or poisonous pets are not allowed at a campground and resort. Persons who are unable to control their pets must remove them from the campground and resort, or the animal may be taken to/by local animal control authorities.
- The owner of any pet is responsible for any injuries or damages caused by their pets. In addition, the owner of any pet that causes injury or damages to another is expected to resolve the issue directly with the injured party. We are not responsible for any injuries or damages caused by pets.
- Guests are responsible for their pets and should "clean up" after them. All pet droppings must be properly disposed of in a trash receptacle. If we incur expenses in excess of any "pet fee" paid by the guest, the guest will be required to reimburse us for those expenses.
- Pets are not permitted in the public buildings or amenity areas, including but not limited to the bathrooms, clubhouse, swimming pool and beach areas.
- Pets will be allowed in select rental units upon payment of a non-refundable pet fee of $50~ per pet per stay (up to the maximum number of pets allowed per RV Resort). Please note that any guest wishing to bring a pet and use a rental unit must advise Reservations of this fact when making their reservation arrangements.
- Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal and without payment of any pet fee or other surcharge. Service animals are permitted in buildings, swimming areas, rental units and other locations where pets are prohibited.
- Pet policies may vary by campground and resort and are subject to change without notice. To learn about specific pet policies, please contact the campground and resort directly.
~Does not apply to Cabin Pass members.