Victoria Palms RV Resort
Victoria Palms RV Resort is a premier age qualified RV resort and manufactured housing community nestled in the tropical Rio Grande Valley of South Texas. Open to guests 55 and up, this beautiful Texas RV resort features a tropical pool and outdoor spas, fitness center, full restaurant, two-story craft center and more. Guests also enjoy our convenient, central location near shopping, medical facilities and other major amenities.
Victoria Palms RV Resort is proud to offer guests a variety of ways to enjoy their stay. We have pull-through and back-in RV sites complete with full hookups. Don't have an RV? No problem. Stay in one of our fully furnished rental cottages or manufactured homes.
Looking for the perfect RV resort in Texas? You've found it at Victoria Palms RV Resort. We enjoy an average temperature of 73 degrees and feature entertainment and activities offered year round, both indoors and out. We hope to see you soon!
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Bocci Ball
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- Dog Park
- Cable TV
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Victoria Palms RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Bingo/Card Games
- Church Services
- Computer Club
- Dances & Concerts
- Stained Glass Classes
- Water Volleyball
- Sewing, Quilting & Stitching
- RC Race Track
- Bocce Ball
- Poolside Movies
- Organized Bike Trips
- Wood & Carving Shop
- Dance Lessons
- Exercise Classes
- Jam Sessions
- Arts & Crafts
- Table Tennis
- Potluck Dinners
- Water Aerobics
- Drama Club
- Pickleball Courts
- Game Shows
- Style Show
- Shuffleboard Courts
- Craft & Patio Sales
- Singles Club
Ways to Stay
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 956-464-7801
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (956) 464-7801 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservations & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit & Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
2 to 6 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed in most areas.
Campground Services & Information
- Rates are based on 2 persons.
- Electricity is additional on 30 day or longer stays.
- Resort fees on daily and weekly stays
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- No tent sites.
- Because of very high demand for spaces in January, February and March, we suggest that you book early for the length of time you wish to stay. Extensions during the season may not be available.
- From November through March, our weekly activities include both free and fee based programs.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.