Seasonal RV Campground in Virginia
Operating from May through October, Lynchburg RV Campground offers seasonal activities for the entire family. Located in the heart of Virginia, this beautiful campground is surrounded by rolling hills and endless farmlands. Be sure to bring your bathing suits! A lake on the property features a swimming area, beaches, fishing and canoeing. Looking for more? Enjoying a day off site is simple with local attractions in the historic town of Lynchburg just minutes away.
The staff at Lynchburg RV Campground is ready to help you make the most of your Virginia camping trip. For RVers, our full hookup, 30-amp RV sites are the perfect spot to set up camp. For those without a camper, our rustic tent areas make for cozy sleeping quarters. Visit Lynchburg RV Resort, an RV camp in Virginia that will meet all your expectations.
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Waterfront sites
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Business Center
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Lynchburg RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Movie Nights
- Ping Pong
- Club Blazer
- Mini Golf
- Beach Volleyball
- Seasonal Pool and Spa
06/10/2023 – 06/11/2023
Aloha friends! Get your grass skirts ready for a weekend of fun, sun and everything tropical. Come down and design your own tiki mask, play island games and build an erupting volcano.
Father's Day Weekend
06/17/2023 – 06/18/2023
Time to treat dad like a king! Bring him down to relax and have some fun. Hang out with your favorite guy, make him breakfast in bed, join in on our 4th Annual Father's Day Fishing Tournament or play some corn hole. Join us for crafts and make dad something special.
Fourth of July Weekend
07/01/2023 – 07/02/2023
Join us at the pavilion on Saturday and Sunday for some special entertainment. Decorate your sites with the stars and stripes in the spirit of the holiday weekend. We will also have lots of other fun activities, games and crafts to celebrate our Independence Day. Kona Ice will also be here Saturday from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
You Blinded Me With Science
07/08/2023 – 07/09/2023
This weekend, experience the world of science and all the amazing things you can do. We will be conducting some science experiments and making some awesome concoctions. Come on down and we will blow your mind with science.
07/15/2023 – 07/16/2023
It's all about arts and crafts this weekend. Come join us for a craft show Saturday with our fellow crafting members. Join us for make and take crafts all weekend.
Christmas in July
07/22/2023 – 07/23/2023
Santa's loading up his golf cart and heading our way! Come on down to the Activity Center Saturday afternoon to meet him and get a special gift. Show your holiday spirit by dressing up and lighting up your sites. We will have lots of Christmas games, activities and crafts planned for this weekend. Kona Ice will be here Saturday from 1:00 p.m. ??? 4:00 p.m. Join us at the Activity Center Saturday evening to enjoy a movie with us.
07/29/2023 – 07/30/2023
Join us this weekend as we dig in and explore sharks. We will be searching for shark teeth and planning plenty of games and crafts like walk the plank, ocean in a bottle and sharks and minnows.
Ways to Stay
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 434-332-6672
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out : 12 noon
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 25 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (434) 332-6672.
Campground Services & Information
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the activity center.
- Open campfires while flaming or smoldering must never be left unattended at any time. All fires and hot coals must be extinguished "dead out" before going to bed, leaving campsite or campfire area.
- All golf carts are to be registered with proof of insurance and decals must be displayed. Golf carts are to be driven by licensed drivers only
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.