Thousand Trails Little Diamond
Outdoor Recreational RV Camp in Washington - Call 800-562-4788 for reservations!
Panoramic views of Northeast Washington are just one of this campground’s attractive features. Warm weather plus a trip to Little Diamond RV Campground in Washington is the perfect combination for summer fun. Our resort offers plenty of activities for everyone, including fishing for large mouth Bass, paddle boating or lounging by the swimming pool. The popular nearby Silverwood Theme Park makes for a fun day out.
A fun getaway starts with a reservation. Book your Little Diamond RV Camping trip today. Our on-site activities and full-service amenities are designed to give you exactly what you’re looking for in your next Washington RV camping trip!
No sewer hook ups are available at this park.
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 509-447-4813
Laundry Facility Closed
Laundry Facility is closed indefinitely per Tri-County Health Dept. due to unforeseen septic issue.
General Policies & Information
Policies & General Information
- RV campsite check-in: 12 noon
- RV campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Arrivals after 11 p.m. are required to park in the overflow area until the Ranger Station opens the following morning.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 6 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the property, but may not be allowed in specific rentals. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.