Plymouth Rock Campground
Relaxing RV Park in Wisconsin. Celebrating 50 Years!
Unwind and relax with a trip to Plymouth Rock RV Resort. We are a gated RV park in Wisconsin with action-packed weekends, themed activities and fun-filled events that will entertain the whole family. Featuring an impressive four playgrounds, two pools, hot tub, biking, boating and kayaking, our Plymouth Rock RV Resort has everything you need and more.
For even more fun, we also offer a dance hall, baseball field, basketball and volleyball courts and an outdoor movie theater. This Wisconsin RV resort also offers a variety of campsites suitable for any group. Try out "wagon wheel" sites, popular among groups or individuals interested in a social setting. For added luxury, stay in one of our two-bedroom cabins, or better yet, a deluxe cabin!
Whether you camp in a 40-foot RV, a 32-foot trailer with slide outs, a pop-up, or a one-man tent, Plymouth Rock RV Resort has the campsite for you! Our full hookup sites include water, electric, sewer, and cable. Ask our staff about the many off-site attractions nearby! We look forward to making your Wisconsin RV camping trip one to remember.
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Rental
- Picnic/BBQ Area
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Plymouth Rock Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Outdoor Movies on Fridays
- 3 Pools and 1 hot tub
- Mini golf
- Scheduled crafts
- Watersport rentals: kayaks, paddle boards, and canoes
- Golf cart rentals
- Bands and DJs (see events page for upcoming events)
- 4 playground areas
Ways to Stay
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 920-892-4252
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV campsite check-in: 1 p.m.
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- RV campsite & rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Call our office for early check-in requests.
- Pets are allowed.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our office during office hours at (920) 892-4252.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Gas golf carts are not permitted at Plymouth Rock RV Resort.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.