Rustic RV Resort in Wisconsin Dells
At Yukon Trails Campground near Wisconsin Dells, large pines and massive oak trees surround each spacious site. Enjoy rustic family camping, in true Wisconsin fashion, combined with our modern facilities and amenities. You’ll discover a retreat where you can hike and explore a backwoods trail on foot, bike, or golf cart.
Enjoy a campfire at your site or you can join in one of our many activities, cookouts, or events every weekend. Come play putt putt or ride the train, then, cool off with an ice cream cone or smoothie. Be sure to check out our free movie theater, along with cornhole arena, disc golf course, huge playgrounds, basketball, volleyball, horseshoes, and more! Savor our hot breakfasts on the weekends featuring our fresh donuts, biscuits & gravy, cakes, sausage, hot coffee, and so much more! Take advantage of our Friday night fish fry at The MilePost or we will gladly deliver to your site.
Need more excitement? We are just 10 minutes from Wisconsin Dells, The Waterpark Capital of the World! We offer tent, water & electric sites with 30 or 50 amp services. We also rent cozy cabins that are dog friendly and fully furnished park models.
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Yukon Trails RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Friday Night Fish/Shrimp Fry
- Home Made Donuts
- Full breakfast menu
- Golf cart rentals & packages
- Free Outdoor Movie Theater
- Train Rides
- Gold Miners Dig Site
- Huge Weekend Bonfire
- Full-service Restaurant
- Potluck & Campers Cookouts
- Mini Golf
- Basket Ball
- Corn Hole Arena
- Hiking/Bike Trails
- Wonder Lake Fishing
- Themed Weekends
- Kids Dig Site
09/22/2023 – 09/24/2023
Pasta, palooza and pies! To say "grazie" to our campers, we will serve a palooza of pasta dishes, bread, and pie.
You Really Take the Cake
09/29/2023 – 10/01/2023
Let them eat cake! Have your cake and eat it too. You're the icing on the cake. Come feast on cake at the Milepost (served 11am until gone).
10/06/2023 – 10/08/2023
This is a weekend of howling fun and activity for everyone: dress up costume contests, a scary breakfast buffet, trick or treating, pumpkin painting for kids, and so much more.
General Policies & Information
Policies and General Information
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Welcome center: Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.; Closed Saturday & Sunday.
- Minimum check-in age is 21.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- All guests and visitors must check-in and check-out at the MilePost.
- Do not go to your site without first checking in and obtaining parking passes or guest permits.
- Please display parking passes on the rearview mirror of your vehicle.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (608) 666-3261.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, and must be paid in full at the time of the reservation.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
- Prices and sites are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Rates include 2 adults and up to 4 children. Additional charges may apply for more than 2 adults, additional vehicles, and tents.
- Maximum of 6 people per site.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one-night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Only certified wood is allowed in the campground. No exceptions. For your convenience, wood is available for sale at Yukon Trails.
- We do our best to honor all site requests; however, we DO NOT guarantee specific site number requests.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change. Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- All weekends/activities are subject to change. Check in The MilePost for updates.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.