Mountain views from a Seattle RV campground
Mountain views and river frontage are among the highlights of the picturesque Thunderbird RV Resort located on the beautiful Skykomish River. This Seattle RV campground offers fun for campers of all ages, with amenities including mini golf, swimming pools, and a playground. Fishermen will appreciate the opportunity to cast for salmon and steelhead.
Looking for more to do? Activities including antiquing, hot air ballooning, state fairs and NASCAR racing are just around the corner. Adventurous campers can even try hang gliding! The world-class attractions of Seattle and the tranquil shores of Puget Sound are less than an hour’s drive from Thunderbird RV Resort.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Waterfront sites
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Dog Park
- WiFi $$
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Thunderbird RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Children's Playground
- Mini Golf
- Stream Fishing
General Policies & Information
Policies & General Information
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact the Ranger Station between 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at (360) 794-8987.
Reservations & Payments
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates dispalyed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
Cancellations & Refunds
In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Well behaved pets are always welcomed. Keep pets on a leash of no longer than six feet, clean up after them, and do not leave them unattended at the site. We do not allow pets in some accommodations, however we do allow service animals, therefore a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
Campground Services & Information
- No shows are subject to a penalty of the equivalent of the Itinerary Total.
- Maximum 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Extra vehicles (over 2 passenger vehicles) are charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- Pets in our rentals are charged $10 per pet, per night.
- Complimentary WiFi hotspots located at the activity center and lounge. Additional WiFi available from Jabba Communications for a fee.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.