Secluded RV Campground in Virginia
Enjoy the best of Virginia RV Campground with a trip to Virginia Landing RV Campground. This scenic and secluded location is tucked between the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean and offers the best of both worlds: peace and tranquility coupled with plenty of options for fun activities. Featuring it's own clamming areas, this shorefront preserve also offers the opportunity to get back to nature with amazing sunrises, sunsets and starry nights!
Take in the gentle sea breezes with a camping trip to Virginia Landing RV Campground. This is an ideal location for campers who appreciate peace and quiet. Convenient to this preserve are Assateague and Chincoteague Islands, home of the annual Pony Penning as well as NASA’s Wallops Flight Facility, a center for aeronautical research.
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Virginia Landing RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Nature Watching
General Policies & Information
Policies & General Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 11 a.m.
- Campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Office hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 21 years and under at the time of check in are considered children.
After Hours Check-in
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (757) 442-4853 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservations & Payments
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate.
- Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
- Mandatory two night reservations for weekends and three nights for holidays.
- One night midweek campsite reservations can be booked.
- One night campsite reservation for a weekend can only be booked on the day of arrival.
- One night rental reservation can be booked only 48 hours in advance and there is a $10 surcharge.
1 to 5 Month
- One month deposit is due at time of reservation.
- Balance due upon reservation start date.
- The method of payment for deposits is by credit or debit card. If deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
- Check will be accepted if paid 30 days in advance.
Cancellations & Refunds
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- No Show - Refund will not be granted.
- Policy subject to change without notice.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Pets are allowed.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.