Year-Round RV Campground in Washington
Talk about ocean access! This RV camp in Washington is located just 1,200 feet from the Pacific Ocean. Don't forget to bring your four-legged friends. All 28 miles of beach is 100% dog friendly. All of the sites at our Long Beach RV Campground offer full RV camping hookups and are satellite ready. A Long Beach RV Camping trip also features wonderful summer activities for the whole family. Explore bike paths, play on the beach, visit our historical lighthouses and much, much more.
Along with our on-site amenities, make sure to allow extra time to enjoy the nearby attractions. Just two miles up the road is the city of Long Beach, where great restaurants, shopping and museums await.
Don't wait to make reservations! There are many events happening around town and at the campground this year so we expect a very full and exciting season. We look forward to helping you plan a memorable time with us here at Long Beach RV Campground.
- Seasonal Swimming Pool
- Bike Trails
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Near Beach
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Long Beach RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Beach Fishing
- Children's Playground
- Kids Activities
- Volleyball Court and Sand Badminton
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV site check-in: 12 noon
- RV site check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 6 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the property, but may not be allowed in specific rentals. 3 pets total permitted per site. Please clean up after pets and keep on a leash no longer than 10 feet. Do not leave pets unattended on site. Pets are permitted on the beach that is accessible from our resort. The 28 mile stretch of beach is dog friendly. Dogs are welcome off the leash to run and play in the ocean. This is not a swimming beach. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
Campground Services & Information
- All RV sites have full hookups (50/30 amp, water and sewer.
- Free Wi-Fi is available at the lodge and in the laundry areas. WiFi plans are available for purchase in the park.
- Sites are not pre-assigned and are first come, first serve.
- Sites accommodate up to 40' RV or Trailer.
- Camping in vehicles is prohibited.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.