Pacific Coast RV Campground in Washington
Surrounded by the natural beauty of the Pacific Coast, Oceana RV Campground is a beautiful RV campground in Washington State. It offers oceanfront frontage and miles of sandy beaches to explore. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the opportunity to stroll the beaches and beachcomb. During state-approved clamming seasons, Oceana RV Campground is in the heart of razor clam country. In nearby Ocean Shores, there are bike and moped rentals along with horseback riding on the beach.
For a true taste of coastal living, come experience the world-class sunsets at Oceana RV Campground in Washington state. Don't miss out. Book your trip today!
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Oceana RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Beach Fishing
- Children's Playground
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Stream Fishing
- Sand Badminton
General Policies & Information
- Good news! We are excited to let you know that we are remodeling our west restroom facilities. During the renovation these restrooms will be closed. The east restrooms will remain open. We appreciate your understanding as we work through these renovations and look forward to reopening these amenities for all to enjoy.
Policies & General Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Site check-in: 12 noon
- Site check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 6 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the property, but may not be allowed in specific rentals. 3 pets total permitted per site. Please clean up after pets and do not leave unattended on site. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
Campground Services & Information
- Oceana Off-Season Schedule: During our off-season, from November 1 to April 1, we are open only Thursdays through Sundays. During this time, restrooms and showers are open and the Ranger Station is open 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Clubhouse and Laundry is open 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Maximum 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Extra vehicles (over 1 passenger vehicle) are charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- If 50 amp service is available, there is a $5 per night fee.
- Pets in our rentals are charged $10 per pet, per night.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.