Thousand Trails Paradise
RV Camp in Washington
Washington is known for its great RV resorts, and Paradise RV Campground is certainly counted among them. Two stocked lakes are perfect for fishermen, while the nearby mountain ranges offer majestic views. Bring your camera! You will want to capture the beauty of the tulip and daffodil fields. Additionally, this beautiful Washington RV campground is located within easy driving distance of Portland, Oregon and Tacoma and Yakima in Washington. We are also surrounded by the majestic beauty of Mount Rainier and Mount St. Helens.
If you enjoy the sights and sounds of Mother Nature, then Paradise RV Campground is the RV camp for you in Washington. We look forward to accommodating your next Washington RV camping trip!
- Bike Trails
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Paradise RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Children's Playground
- Planned activities
- Volleyball Court
- Seasonal Pool/Hot Tub
- Walking Trail
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 360-985-2756
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV site check-in: 12 noon
- RV site check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the property, but may not be allowed in specific rentals. No aggressive breeds or exotic animals. Three pets total permitted per site. Please clean up after pets and do not leave unattended on site. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental. See more here
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Maximum 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Extra vehicles (over 1 passenger vehicle) are charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- There are a limited number of sewer sites available. There are two free dumpsites.
- Pets in our rentals are charged $10 per pet, per night.
- A limited number of fire pits are available for rent. You may bring your own above ground screened fire pit. Fire rings are not allowed.
- While we have a few sites where satellite reception can be obtained, most individual sites do not have public cable or satellite connections. We do have regular TV reception that is limited to 2 channels for antenna use only. The rec center offers satellite TV for the community.
- WiFi is only available at the rec center.
- No propane sales.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.